Yu-Gi-Oh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh RPG

A complex RPG that is simple to join and use.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragun vs Tamashi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LostLegend
Administrator
Administrator
LostLegend

Character Stats
LP:
Dragun vs Tamashi Left_bar_bleue3300/8000Dragun vs Tamashi Empty_bar_bleue  (3300/8000)
CIH: 2
COF: 1

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:10 pm

Please duel here with as much roleplay possible.
You will both be assigned to a dorm once the duel is over.

BETA TEST DUEL

8000 LP
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh-rpg.rpg-board.net
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:
Dragun vs Tamashi Left_bar_bleue8000/8000Dragun vs Tamashi Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)
COF: 3

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:11 pm

okay then i am ready ill await my opponent
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Itami
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Tamashi Itami

Character Stats
LP:
Dragun vs Tamashi Left_bar_bleue8000/8000Dragun vs Tamashi Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)
CIH: 6
COF: 0

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:19 pm

Tamashi walks to the testing grounds, with his roab's hood over his head. Shortly he arrives "I'm guessing you're my oponent, so let's just start". A deck slides down my roab's sleeve and it falls in my duel disk "you ready?, you first"
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:23 pm

"hehe" the young man smiled a little at his opponent he opened up his jacket which had his chest bare inside oneof the pockets layed a deck and he slid out a duel disk and slid it into his right arm then inserted the deck" it will be an honor today...your my first opponent ^^ its my turn draw!" i draw a card from my already shuffled deck and now had 6 cards in my hand i looked at my hand choosing what to do "i throw down 2 facedowns and summon my Axe Dragonute in attack position!" a large black dragon wielding an Axe in his hands appears by my side he posseses 2000 attack points, 1200 defense points 4 stars and the special ability (whenever Axe Dragonute attacks and is succesful he is switched to defense position for the rest of the turn) "end turn your go!" i say with 2 facedowns and my dragon on the field i now have 4 cards in my hand

Last edited by Dragun King Dj on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Itami
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Tamashi Itami

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:33 pm

I draw a card from my shuffled deck and i like at the card "heh heh" I smirk as i throw to face downs and summon La Jin The Mystical Genie Of The Lamp in ATK mode "yea you should see that my la jin is weaker then your dragon since it has 1800ATK and 1000DEF but stats aren't everything in a duel" i lower my hand "i end"
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:38 pm

"my turn i draw!" i laugh "im not a complete moron! i know one of those has bound to be a trap! i flip up one of my facedowns! MYstical Space Typhoon!" Mystical Space Typhoon destroys 1 spell or trap card on the field i choose the facedown on the left and my spell destroys your facedown i then discard my spell card to the graveyard "now lets get this started! next im gonna summong this litle friend! Spear Dragon!" i call forth Spear Dragon and he appears before me he posses 1900 attack points and 0 defense points he has the abilties to attack defense mode monsters and deal the difference to the foe as battle damage but must turn to defense mode after his attack "Spear Dragon attack the genie!" the Spear Dragon stabs Lajiin with his horn aiming to destroy it and dealing you 100 points of damage" now if that worked then Axe Dragonute attack directly!" Axe Dragonute lifts his Axe in the air about to swipe it at you aiming to hit you if theres no troubles and giving you 2000 points of damage" then ill throw down one facedown and thats it for my turn!" i now have 2 monsters and 2 facedowns and have 5 cards in my hand 3 cards in my hand
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Itami
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Tamashi Itami

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:47 pm

"heh heh you didn't do much" the card you selected was shown and it was trap hole, it breaks away like if it was glass being hit by a giant rock "now let's see if this card will stop your attacks" i smirk and activate the other facedown "Waboku!" your attack was completly stopped. "ok now it's my turn" I draw a card and i smirk "heres a good card" I activate dark hole and if it was activated succesfully it would suck up all of the monster cards and send them all to the gravyard "now that we got that done" I summon Mechanicalchaser "ATK!" i send it to attack with it having 1850ATK you would be left with 6150LP. After battle face i set one ace down and end my turn
Back to top Go down
Err
Beginner Duelist
Beginner Duelist
Err

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:50 pm

Good job you guys. Although, Tamashi. I suggest you edit your life points by subtracting 8000 by the total damage you got. Same goes for you Dragun King Dj. Once you have read this. Report to me on the chatbox and I shall delete this post.
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:01 pm

all my monsters were destroyed during Tamashi's turn i counter "not so fast i activate my facedown trap! Draining Shield!" suddenly my card is revealed and a shield shrouds myself and when Mechanical Chaser hits me its attack is drained and i gain 1850 life points rather than losing it "my turn draw!" i now have 4 cards in my hand with only 1 facedown on the field but i begin to laugh" heheh HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! MY GREAT BEAST WILL AWAKEN WITH THIS COMBO SPELL!! i activate the spell card thats facedown on my field! Future Fusion!!" this spell allows me to choose cards that are fusion material monsters from my deck and send them to the graveyard i send 5 cards from my deck to the Graveyard Elemet Dragon,Mirage Dragon,Luster Dragon #2, and 2 Flamevell Grunikas all to the graveyard if succesful then in 2 turns i will be able to summon my monster from my fusion/synchro deck but i must reveal to my foe the monster im fusing for" this will be your demise!" i show my foe the Five Headed Dragon "but thats not all! im setting a monster facedown in defense mode as well! and with that i will activate 1 more spell the Gold Sarcophagus!" i throw my monster in facedown defense position and activate my spell Gold Sarcophagus allows me to search my deck for 1 card i then remove that card while showing it to my opponent from play and in 2 turns that card will come to my hand and i then shuffle my deck" this is my chosen card!" i reveal to my foe the Dragon's Mirror Spell Card as i remove it from play awaiting its arrival in 2 turns" and with that i end my turn! "i now have 2 cards in my hand, 1 facedown 1 defense position monster and 9850 life points
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Itami
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Tamashi Itami

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:16 pm

"heh nice one" i draw one card and i look at it "hmm this is good" i summon in faceup defence mode it was summoner monk "here comes his ability" i show zombie world to you and i discard it "now that i discarded 1 spell card i can special summon one LV4 monster from my deck" i look in my deck and i special summon great angus in attack mode "your lucky he can't attack but mechanicalchaser can" after i attacked if it went ok or not i end my turn
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:27 pm

"you fell for it!" when you attacked my facedown monster revealed itself it was Flamevell Guard a fire type Dragon monster who is a tuner his attack is 100 but his defense is 2000 when your mechanical chaser hit him you took 150 damage "my turn draw!" i now have 3 cards in hand and i only need to wait 1 turn for my Five Headed Dragon to be summoned and 1 turn for my removed from play Dragons Mirror spell as i look in my hand" hmmm Flamevell Guard is a 1 star Tuner i need to use a high level monster for him! crap....oh well i really don't need a synchro right now" "i sacrifice my Flamevell Guard and summon my Strong Wind Dragon in attack position!" Strong Wind Dragon is a level 6 Dragon monster with 2400 attack 1400 defense points "he also has some special powers to! you see if you make a monster attack Strong Wind Dragon with the same attack as my Dragon instead of both of them going bye bye yours goes bye bye for my Dragon can'tbe destroyed by battle against monsters with the same attack as him! also if he was summoned by tributing 1 dragon monster he gains half of the sacrificed monsters attack added to his own!" i scarificed Flamevell Guard who had 100 attack points 100 divided by 2 = 50 2400+50= 2450 "also another thing is if he attacks a defense position monster if the defense is weaker than his attack you take the difference as damage! Strong Wind Dragon attack Mechanical Chaser!" Strong Wind Dragon fires a wind bullet at Mechanical Chaser aiming to destroy him dealing you 600 points of Damage if succesful " i end my turn! i still have 2 cards in my hand and 2 cards on my field
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Itami
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Tamashi Itami

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:35 pm

"you also fell in my trap" i activate my trap card sakuretsu armor "your monster is destroyed" -sakuretsu armor is a trap card that can only be activated when your oponent declares a attack. Destroy the attacking monster and send it to the gravyard.- "well now it's my turn" i draw "uh oh his monster is coming" i shake off the small amount of fear i got "ok mechanicalchaser & great angus atk him directly" -with both of them it's 3650 mechanicalchaser has 1850 and great angus has 1800- after i attacked i ended my turn
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:56 pm

" not so fast i activate my facedown! a Hero Emerges!! this trap can only be activated when you attack i choose a card from random in my hand and if its a monster i get to summon him! luckily all the cards in my hand right now are monsters" i choose a random card without looking until i pull out the card from my hand" all right! i special summon Armed Dragon level 3! in defense position!" the armed dragon level 3 emerges into the field and takes Mechanical Chaser's hit for me but Great Angus's hit still hits me as i lose 1800 life points" guh! you'll pay for this insolence!! my turn i draw!" i now have 2 cards in my hand and 1 card on the field my Future Fusion" guahahahaha!!! behold the power of my king!" suddenly the Future Fusion tower emerges behind me and shows the 5 dragons i sent to the graveyard for its fusion and suddenly the swirl together as i shout "give rise to the king of kings! the Five Headed Dragon!!" the dragon emerges from the tower and floats by my side he has 5000 attack and 5000 defense points as i laugh" this bad boy has a very powerful effect! you see if you just so happen to have a monster stronger than my dragon and attack him even though he is stronger my dragon isnt destroyed and i also take no battle damage as long as that monster's attribute was water,fire,earth,lightning,or dark the only way to kill my beast in battle is with a light or divine attribute monster who is stronger than him! also my spell comes to my hand from the removed pile!" the Dragon's Mirror spell comes to my hand" AND NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH 2 OF MY BEASTS! i acticate Dragon's Mirror" my spell activates" Dragon's Mirror is a unique spell card it allows me to remove from play Dragon type monsters from my field or graveyard to fusion summon a dragon type fusion monster with thoe removed cards as its fusion materials and ill send the same 5 dragons from my graveyard from play to call forth another Five Headed Dragon! "in my graveyard i remove from play two Flamevell Grunika's, Element Dragon,Mirage Dragon, and Luster Dragon #2 and they fuse again and out of the Dragons Mirror another Five Headed Dragon emerges i now have 3 cards on the field 2 Five Headed Dragons and my Future Fuson which acts like an equip spellon my first dragon if its destroyed than one of my Dragons are dead" give up! this is it both of you attack each of his monsters!!" one of the Five Headed Dragons attacks Great Angus aiming to kill him and deal you 3200 points of damage as the other Five Headed Drago attacks Mechanical Chaser aiming to deal you 3150 damage add that up and you lose 6350 life points if the attacks are succesful "i end my turn!" i have 1 card in my hand with 3 cards on the field
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Itami
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Tamashi Itami

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:09 pm

"grrr, it's getting bad" i was shaking off the hit, i draw this might help i summon one monster in face down defense mode and i set one facedown "i can't do much" i look at my hand again as i only had 1 card there "ok i end my turn"
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:12 pm

"its time for the finale! i draw!" i now have 2 cards in my hand "Five Headed Dragon attack the facedown!" one of my dragons attacks aiming to destroy your facedown if succesful "now end it!" i make my other Dragon attack you directly if succesful your LP go to 0 and i will win
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Itami
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Tamashi Itami

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:20 pm

(i still have summoner munk on the field)

"MWUHAHA, you fell in to my monsters afect" my monster flips as it was attacked "look at it!,cyber jar!" all monsters on the field are destroyed and both of us have to draw 5 cards and all of the lv4 monsters in the 5 cards you draw are special summoned in attack mode. I draw 5 cards and doing so i end up special summoning infernity archfiend 7colored fish & giant rat "well continue your attack"
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:38 pm

"NOOOO!!! CURSE YOU!!!" as my dragons are sent to the graveyard i draw 5 cards in my drawing i special summon Masked Dragon, Flamevell Guard, Luster Dragon and Twin Headed Behomeoth on the field Masked Dragon has 1400 attack flamevell guard has 100 Luster Dragon has 1900 and Twin headed Behemoth has 1500" ill gladly continue! Luster Dragon attack and kill 7 Colored fish!" Luster Dragon attacks the fish aiming to kill it if succesful dealing 100 life points to you "Twin Headed Behemoth attack that rat!" my Twin Headed Behemoth attacks aiming to kill your Giant Rat dealing you another 100 damage i dont make Maske dDragon and Flamevell guard attack "i then throw down 1 facedown turn end!" i now have 5 cards on the field and 2 cards in my hand
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Itami
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Tamashi Itami

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:56 pm

"grr" after you destroyed my monsters i only had infernity archfiend left, i draw "ok let's do this" i activate change of heart and take your luster dragon and then if it's succesful i tribute it and summon dark red enchanter that has 1700ATK but becuase of it's ability it now has 2300 "ok ATK" Dark red enchanter ATK luster dragon and he would take 400DMG and infernity archfiend ATK flamvell and if it is succesful you would take 1700DMG and all together you would take 2100 "your move"
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:59 pm

the tribute is succesful however i counter "i activate Mirror Force!" Mirror Force negates all attacks from my foe and destroyes every monster they have on the field in attack position leaving me with only my Masked Dragon and Flamevell guard on the field "my turn draw!" i now have 3 cards in my hand" i shall sacrifice my Flamevell Guard and summon the Summoned Skull!!" i summon the Summoned Skull he has 2500 atack 1200 defense" FINISH IT WITH LIGHTNIGS STRIKE!!! "my Summoned Skull fires electric volts at you if succesful you will lose this duel" end turn (if you survive)
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Itami
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Tamashi Itami

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 3:03 pm

"time to activate this card" i activate Pyramid of light, after doing that i pay 500LP and i special summon Andro Sphinx 3000ATK 2500DEF and then he would take any hit
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 3:05 pm

" no way!" my summoned skull is killed and i lose 500 life points" gr........ i will switch my Masked Dragon to defense position and throw down a facedown and turn end!" i now have 2 cards on the field 1 card in hand
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Itami
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Tamashi Itami

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 3:18 pm

"ok my move" i draw "ok i needed this card" i activate pot of greed and i draw 2 cards "yes this card is helpful" i actvate dian keto the cure master annd i gain 1000LP now i have 1800 "now you can meet another one of my beasts, i pay 500LP and i special summon Sphinx Teleia "now ATK Andro sphinx" he ATK masked dragon and if it's sucesfull you would take 1900DMG "i end"
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 3:20 pm

grr! i activate my facedown Magic cylinder! magic cylinder is a trap that redirects an attack back to you! "if succesful you will take 3000 points of damage making me the winner
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Itami
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Tamashi Itami

Character Stats
LP:

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 3:24 pm

i take the DMG "aww man i was so close to show you my best monster" i put away my cards and i walk over to Danny and i shake his hand "goodgame dude"
Back to top Go down
LostLegend
Administrator
Administrator
LostLegend

Character Stats
LP:
Dragun vs Tamashi Left_bar_bleue3300/8000Dragun vs Tamashi Empty_bar_bleue  (3300/8000)
COF: 1

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 3:28 pm

Congratulations!

Hall of Fame - First ever duel!

Tamashi Itami - Slifer Red
Dragun King Dj - Ra Yellow
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Dragun vs Tamashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragun vs Tamashi   Dragun vs Tamashi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragun vs Tamashi
Page 1 of 1