Yu-Gi-Oh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh RPG

A complex RPG that is simple to join and use.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
LP:
The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Left_bar_bleue8000/8000The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)
CIH: 4
COF: 2

The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 9:48 pm

Today was the day of the laddermatch. I was confident that i was going to win the duel against Agent. As i was in the lobby looking at some cards. "These look like some strong cards. I cant have Weak monsters in my deck. I then sat at the bench waiting for the other contestants. I wonder where they are. Well i dont care when they get here." I cross my arms behind my head and lie down waiting for someone to walk in.
Back to top Go down
DoubleAgent
Administrator
Administrator
DoubleAgent

Character Stats
LP:
The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Left_bar_bleue4200/8000The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/8000)

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 12:40 am

I then came calmly.... walking carefully and very slowly... And came behind Sasuke, without any sound... And shouted, get up!!! xD!!! He then went so afraid that he got up running... Then I started laughing... and told him, hey, wanna duel? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://progamescheating.forumotion.com
Sasuke Uchiha
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
LP:
The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Left_bar_bleue8000/8000The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 12:53 am

I think we should just wait for the other opponents. Maybe we can pass the time with something else. I still cant belive that we're here. Oh and by the way i just got up running because i had to go to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
DoubleAgent
Administrator
Administrator
DoubleAgent

Character Stats
LP:
The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Left_bar_bleue4200/8000The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/8000)

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 2:03 am

xD, k... why don't we duel now?!! =.=
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:
CIH: 2
COF: 3

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 12:54 pm

suddenly Danny walked into the lobby with his silver duel disk still on arm but deck in deck box in belt he sat near Agent and Sasuke "so...both of you are already hear huh? guh! how longmust i wait to destroy Ace!!?"
Back to top Go down
leji_hyuga
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist

Character Stats
LP:
CIH: 6
COF: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:33 pm

Leji walks behind Danny. He then asks "Hey guys lets have a team match before the tournement!" I need to prepare, plus you could never lose in pratice.
Leji smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:44 pm

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I choose DJ as my partner. I want to have an experience of who im going against in the Ladder match. So lets get started. I thought maybe you guys would want to duel. So i set up a little duel arena out side. Lets go...
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 12:44 am

Hmm agreed heh looks like well be fighting each other again Leji-Nii lets duel!

Danny says activating his duel disk inserting his deck in the slot showing 8000 LP on his disk

"Heres how it will go! Sasuke goes first, then Leji-Nii then me and Agent is last"
Back to top Go down
DoubleAgent
Administrator
Administrator
DoubleAgent

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 5:43 am

"I agree..." said Kanchou calmly... He inserted his deck.. and waited...
Back to top Go down
leji_hyuga
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 6:18 pm

Leji inserts his deck in the duel disk. Here brother tell the order he then seen it shown 8000 LP, "Let's Duel!"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Beginner Duelist
Beginner Duelist
Rain

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:31 am

Walking along the coast, Faith slowly approached the pier, blinking as the shadows formed into people. Even from the distance, she recognised immediately that a duel was in progress and waited in the shadows to watch.
Back to top Go down
leji_hyuga
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 2:59 pm

"Let's duel!" Leji says as he draws his 5 cards waiting for sasuke's move!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 10:45 pm

Okay i draw six cards. Im going to put one card face down.Then i summon Silent Magician LV 4 in defense mode. Now i end my turn.
Back to top Go down
leji_hyuga
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 10:58 pm

"I draw!" I now have 6 cards in my hand. I summon element dragon in attack mode an i play two face downs an i "End my turn!" I have 3 cards in my hand an i have 2 face spell/traps an i have 1 monster in attack posistion! Danny-nii turn!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 5:17 am

Im going to place one Spell counter on my Silent Magician.. Two Spell counters now.
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 7:26 pm

Hmmm...it appears to be my turn...draw...

Danny would say drawing 6 cards to begin

"I shall summon my Luster Dragon in attack position!" Luster Dragon appears he has 1900 ATK and 1600 DEF

"Then i shall throw down two facedowns turn end! Kanchou's turn!" i have 3 cards in hand 3 on field 2 spell/traps one monster.

NO ONE CAN ATTACK UNTIL DOUBLEAGENT FINISHES HIS FIRST TURN THEN WE CAN ATTACK
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 12:04 am

Do i add a spell counter for the time you drew a card ?? Because it only when my opponent draws.
Back to top Go down
leji_hyuga
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:26 pm

Agents turn. an dj we did nearly the same move. I have new cards in my deck so we don't have the same deck anymore muhahahahahaahahaa!
Back to top Go down
DoubleAgent
Administrator
Administrator
DoubleAgent

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 4:51 pm

Sry for being late guys.. I hate a f***ing electricity cut out for about 12 hours >.<

Now I draw, I set a faced down card, and I finish my turn...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 5:12 pm

My turn again. Im going to put another spell counter on my Silent Magician. Now i draw. Okay first i activate my trap card. Xing Zhen and i choose the two trap/spell that Leji has. Now that means that those two cards canno be activate as long as this card is on the field. Then i also activate the spellcard mystical space typhoon. Now i summon Gemini summoner in attack mode. Now, Silent Magician LV4 and Gemini Summoner, attack Kanchou directly. You lose a total of 3500 lost for Kanchou. I place one card face down ad end my turn.
Back to top Go down
leji_hyuga
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 9:51 pm

"Damn spellcaster deck!" "I'll show you dragon's beat magicians!!" I draw, I play armed dragon lvl 3 in defense mode. I switch my element dragon to defense mode. I know have 3 cards in my hand, 2 spell/traps, an 2 monsters in defense mode. "Sorry Agent-sama I can't save you because that damn trap, Destroy the trap."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)   The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day Of The Ladder Tournament (Open To Anyone) (RP)
Page 1 of 1