Yu-Gi-Oh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh RPG

A complex RPG that is simple to join and use.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rain
Beginner Duelist
Beginner Duelist
Rain

Character Stats
LP:
Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8000/8000Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)
CIH: 6
COF: 0

Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)   Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 3:24 pm

The sun was dipping below the horizon, casting a red glow over everything. Faith watched it with a small smile, taking in every aspect of the change it brought on her surroundings,
"You going back to the academy?" she asked vaguely as Cam stood up, "'Night. Drop by any time you need help with your duel disk.... Oh, and good luck in your tournament!"
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:
Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8000/8000Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)
CIH: 2
COF: 3

PostSubject: Re: Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)   Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 12:47 am

suddenly a young man around 15 years old began to walk up towards the Peir he had short lengthey blonde hair with bright forest green eyes he looked like a tough guy though a gentle side was hiding inside of him he was a Ra Yellow student seeing how he wore the Ra Yellow vest around his shoulders but the vest is unbuttoned revealing a red jacket with a black flame pattern sticthced onto it which was also unbuttoned showing some of his bare chest around where his right hip was there is japanese kanji written in a dark red for some odd reason inscribed on his right hip it looks like the kanji was burned into his skin it says in japanese kanji "Dragon Overlord Danny" he was wearing black jeans with a even blacker dark black dragon flower pattern stitched on the right leg of his jeans instead of the academies khaki pants on his right arm was a glistening silver duel disk that was deactivated for he was not dueling and had a small black case attached to the belt area of his jeans wear he keeps his deck at and also has a silver chain attached to the right pocket of his jeans to the back right rear pocket he then leans his back against the wall of the lighthouse by the Pier with his arms behind his head he begins to look at the sunset but then suddenly sees a woman also sitting by the Pier he tilted his head over to he and simply said "...hello..what are you doing out here?" he said awaiting a response
Back to top Go down
Cam Onoda
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Cam Onoda

Character Stats
LP:
CIH: 3

PostSubject: Re: Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)   Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 3:00 pm

Cam turned around and saw a person standing near him "Umm...nothing really..just looking at the water." he sighed realizing another person was coming
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoshiningfaith.forumotion.com
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)   Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 3:10 pm

he turns to him seeing his sighing face "well looks like somethings up you look depressed a bit i can tell by looking at a persons eyes how they feel because the eyes are said to be a window to the soul tell me why are you sighing?"
Back to top Go down
Cam Onoda
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Cam Onoda

Character Stats
LP:
CIH: 3

PostSubject: Re: Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)   Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 3:18 pm

Cam looked at him more closely and relized he was wearing a yellow Ra jacket. "never mind." Cam sighed again he was to lazy to get worked up over nothing
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoshiningfaith.forumotion.com
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)   Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 3:26 pm

look..i saw you talking to that other Ra Yellow student i beleive his name was Ace i wouldn't bother talking to him he tries to make Slifers and other Ra students feel bad to make himself seem like a better duelist but i am different i actually thought i would be a Slifer and maybe i wanted to be one Red is my favorite color i cant stand wearing this yellow vest but i have to to show my rank in the duel academy if it's because you think im going to make fun of you for being a Slifer your dead wrong if that is your problem i only came out here to watch the sunset with the waves crashing if that is okay with you "the man said as he was adjusting his duel disk so it wouldn't hurt his arm
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
LP:
CIH: 4
COF: 2

PostSubject: Re: Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)   Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 3:57 pm

I had alread been in the pier. I was dueling Kunchou. He had postponed the duel. I decided to walk around a bit. I then saw that there were a couple of people close to the edge. "Seems like all of them are relaxed. If only it were that simple to relax. I wish it were." I then decided to join them. I start to approach them with my arms crossed behind my head. "Hey, im Sasuke. All of you go to the duel academy too right ? "
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)   Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 12:58 am

"hmm?" i tilt my head a bit over only showing my left eye to the person i see he is another Slifer Red student and i look into his eyes and stare deep into his soul" hello Sasuke i am Danny Dragonia the first person to ever acheive the status of Ra Yellow you my friend hehe you may not look like one but i can tell by looking in your eyes and looking at your soul....that you have a brave heart and can become a great duelist if you tried though....right now your still around a Novice correct? how about being my Apprentice? i have heard you having some troubles from being picked on by Blaze Akau well...i can train you to be a duelist so talented that you will show him who's boss what do you say?" he said still looking at him with his left eye with the sun beginning to rise
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
LP:
CIH: 4
COF: 2

PostSubject: Re: Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)   Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:29 am

I say we should get started. I cant wait for the tournament though. If i end up going against him. I will rip him to shreds. I have learned much at my time in the Academy. I also have the biggest win streak in the Academy as well. But im not counting on that making them wimp out. So have you registered ??
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)   Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:15 am

yep and i expect to win hehe i need to make my adoptive father and brother Kaiba-san and Mokuba-kun proud of me! i need to give it my all to show them my strength but i warn you even if you are my apprentice if we face each other in the final round..i will show no mercy! hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)   Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peir Drama *Gasp* (open to who ever wants to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2